Medical Director at HealthWave Physicians Institute in Arlington, TX
Dr. Jacob Rosenstein is a board-certified neurosurgeon and diplomate of the American Board of Neurological Surgery. He has been in private practice with North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex since 1985 and specializes in Neurological Surgery and Age Management/Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency in Neurosurgery at UT Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Hospital in Dallas
- Chief Resident of Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship training in Neurosurgery at the Institute of Neurology at the National Hospital for Nervous Diseases in London, England
- Cenegenics Education & Research Foundation Age Management Medicine Training
Origin of Healthwave Physicians Institute
As a board-certified neurosurgeon, he revolutionized his own health when he was slowing down due to fatigue and lack of energy. He started the Southwest Age Intervention Institute to address the signs and symptoms of aging. “I personally became a patient of the program offered here at Southwest Age Intervention Institute several years ago,” said Dr. Rosenstein. Developing an evidence-based program of hormone optimization, nutrition and exercise he went from 21 to 11 percent body fat in just six months at the age of 50 and ultimately 6.7% by age 60.
Through his revolutionary work, Dr. Rosenstein evaluated many Clients who suffered from Erectile Dysfunction despite his unique approach to Age Management/Anti-Aging and traditional therapies. He was introduced to the GAINSWave™ treatment protocol which addresses an alternative non-surgical treatment for Erectile Dysfunction.
As a result of his experience with his own Clients, he understood that more than 50% of men experience difficulties in the bedroom as they age. He recognized the GAINSWave™ treatment is a scientifically proven technique that uses high frequency acoustical waves, providing a breakthrough solution for men seeking better erections and optimal sexual performance.
Dr. Rosenstein and his team are proud to introduce you to the GAINSWave™ – an astounding new treatment that uses high frequency pulsed acoustical waves to increase blood flow to the penis and improve sexual performance!
What is the GAINSWave™?
For decades, technology similar to the GAINSWave™ has been used successfully in Europe, where it is known as “shockwave therapy.” However, it is very new to the U.S. In fact, Dr. Rosenstein and his team are the first in your area offering this medically proven male enhancement treatment.
Blood vessels in your penis deteriorate and develop micro plaque over time. The GAINSWave™ uses high frequency acoustical pulsed waves to open up old blood vessels and stimulate the formation of new ones, providing a breakthrough solution for men seeking better erections and optimal sexual performance. The resulting improved blood flow helps any man, not only those with ED, to obtain stronger and more sustainable erections.
Who can benefit from the GAINSWave™?
- Men with Erectile Dysfunction – Over 50% of men will suffer from ED during their lifetime. More effective than Viagra, the GAINSWave™ treatment is life changing. Performed in Europe for more than 15 years, multiple international studies have shown this to be one of the most effective, long lasting ED treatments available.
- Men with Peyronie’s Disease – 5-10% of men suffer from Peyronie’s Disease. Scar tissue forms under the skin of the penis resulting in abnormal curvature which causes shortening of the penis, loss of girth, painful erections, and ultimately ED. The GAINSWave™ is a revolutionary, drug-free, surgery-free treatment that addresses all aspects of Peyronie’s Disease.
- Any Man Seeking Male Enhancement – Even if you don’t have ED, but want to ALWAYS perform at your best in the bedroom and consistently satisfy your partner, the GAINSWave™ is for you. Get stronger erections, enhance sensitivity, increase girth, and boost your confidence with this revolutionary treatment.