GAINSWave™ Therapy By Dr. Rosenstein
Medical Director at HealthWave Physicians Institute in Arlington, TX
Dr. Jacob Rosenstein specializes in Neurological Surgery, Anti-Aging Medicine, and Age Management. He has been in private practice in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex since 1985 with the North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants. He's a board-certified neurosurgeon and diplomate of the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
- Served residency in Neurosurgery at the UT Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Hospital in Dallas
- Obtained medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Chief Resident of Neurological Surgery
- Completed Neurosurgery fellowship training at the Institute of Neurology at the National Hospital for Nervous Diseases in London, England
- Cenegenics Education & Research Foundation Age Management Medicine Training
How the Healthwave Physicians Institute Began
When Dr. Rosenstein's health started to experience a decline due to fatigue and a decrease in energy through the process of aging, he decided to revolutionize his health. The doctor started the Southwest Age Intervention Institute to tackle the signs and symptoms of aging. He became a patient of the Southwest Age Intervention Institute program. Between the ages of 50 and 60, he went from 21% to 11% body fat in just six months and by the age of 60, had 6.7% body fat through an evidence-based program of nutrition, exercise, and hormone optimization.
As Dr. Rosenstein treated a number of clients through his unique Age Management/Anti-Aging therapies, he also evaluated many clients suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED). More than 50% of men experience difficulties in the bedroom as they age and are looking for the best way to treat ED. Dr. Rosenstein learned about the GAINSWave™ therapy treatment protocol as an alternative to medication or surgical procedures for treating erectile dysfunction.
GAINSWave™ is a non-invasive, scientifically proven technique that uses high frequency, low intensity acoustical waves to treat ED by increasing blood flow to the penis to help men stay hard longer. GAINSWave therapy provides an innovative solution for men seeking better erections and peak sexual performance.
What is GAINSWave™ Therapy?
In Europe, a technology similar to the GAINSWave therapy called "shockwave therapy" has been used for decades as a Peyronie's treatment and to treat erectile dysfunction. Dr. Rosenstein and his medical team are the first in your location to offer this non-invasive, scientifically proven male enhancement treatment.
As men age, the blood vessels in the penis develop micro plaque and deteriorate over time, reducing blood flow. GAINSWave™ can open the old blood vessels and stimulate the production of new blood vessels with the high frequency low intensity acoustical pulsed waves for the best way to treat ED and help men stay hard longer. Increased blood flow in the penis helps all men, not just those with Peyronie's Disease or ED, to have more sustainable erections and better performance in the bedroom.
Men Who Benefit from Healthwave™ Therapy
- Best Way to Treat ED – No one wants to talk about it, but the fact is, over half of all men suffer from erectile dysfunction during their lives. GAINSWave therapy is more effective than Viagra. Multiple international studies have indicated GAINSWave is the best way to treat ED and stay hard longer. Europe has relied on this technology for over 15 years.
- Peyronie’s Treatment – Peyronie's Disease affects up to 5-10% of men. Symptoms include scar formation under the penis which causes an abnormal curvature and shorter, thinner penis. For men with Peyronie's Disease, erections may be painful, which leads to ED. GAINSWave™ therapy is an innovative, non-surgical, and drug-free Peyronie's treatment option.
- Better Performance in Bed– You don't have to have Peyronie's Disease or erectile dysfunction to want to perform better in bed! All men seeking male enhancement will benefit from GAINSWave.